This web site might include affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we will present recipes to you. Learn my disclosure coverage.
Wonderful Croffles are a scrumptious cross between a croissant and a waffle! This simple recipe is made with only one ingredient and takes solely 20 minutes complete! Get pleasure from croffles for a candy breakfast or brunch along with your favourite toppings.
We love a superb, candy breakfast at our home, particularly when it’s as simple as this one! Attempt these Cronuts made with puff pastry, these scrumptious Fast 45 Minute Cinnamon Rolls, or easy Sheet Pan Pancakes for a breakfast the entire household will love!
What’s a Croffle?
Have you ever tried the 1-ingredient croffle? If not, it’s time to get these fluffy, candy waffles made with croissant dough in your breakfast desk immediately! They take lower than 5 minutes to prep after which cook dinner in a waffle iron in nearly quarter-hour. There’s no mess or trouble, and your children will love customizing their serving with tasty toppings. We love berries, maple syrup and a dusting of powdered sugar! Serve these with bacon within the oven or air fryer sausage patties for a whole meal.
These are such a enjoyable twist on the normal waffle! Whether or not it’s a lazy weekend breakfast, a busy weekday morning, or a vacation brunch, croffles are an effective way to fulfill your waffle cravings with out the fuss. Right here’s what you have to make them!
What’s Wanted to Make Croffles?
This croffles recipe is really made with simply 1 ingredient and a waffle maker, plus you’ll need to add some toppings for slightly further for taste.
You’ll want 1 package deal of croissant dough that makes 8 rolls. Alternatively, you may also use refrigerated crescent roll dough.
Learn how to Make Croffles in a Waffle Maker
Croffles are just about the simplest breakfast whip up. No measuring out substances, no mixing, no mess! These are easy, merely form the dough, and pop it within the waffle iron!
- Prep Dough: Open your croissant dough and separate every croissant part. Roll every croissant into the croissant form.
- Prepare dinner: Warmth a waffle iron and place a croissant into the waffle iron and cook dinner for about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve: Prime them along with your favourite waffle toppings and revel in!
- Relying on the scale of your waffle maker and the scale of the croissants, it’s possible you’ll need to place 4 within the waffle iron.
- Another choice is so as to add berries, banana slices, and even one thing savory, like eggs and cheese on the dough earlier than rolling it up. This manner your croffles will probably be full of the filling. Simply ensure to not add an excessive amount of filling!
Croffles are irresistible and a enjoyable solution to swap up your basic waffle breakfast! Listed below are some scrumptious toppings to strive:
Storing Leftovers and Freezing
- Fridge: Retailer leftovers in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as every week.
- Freezer: Retailer the cooked croffles within the freezer in an hermetic container for as much as a month.
- Reheating: To reheat, wrap a croffle in a paper towel and microwave for 1 minute.
Pin this now to seek out it later
Open your croissant dough and separate every croissant part. Roll every croissant into the croissant form.
Warmth a waffle iron and place a croissant into the waffle iron and cook dinner for about 2-3 minutes.
Relying on the scale of your waffle maker and the scale of the croissants, it’s possible you’ll need to place 4 within the waffle iron.
As soon as the croffles are cooked, prime them along with your favourite waffle toppings and revel in!
You’ll be able to retailer the cooked croffles within the freezer in an hermetic container for as much as a month, and reheat within the microwave if you find yourself able to eat them. To reheat, wrap a croffle in a paper towel and microwave for 1 minute.
Serving: 1croffleEnergy: 272kcalCarbohydrates: 31gProtein: 5gFats: 14gSaturated Fats: 8gPolyunsaturated Fats: 1gMonounsaturated Fats: 4gLdl cholesterol: 45mgSodium: 257mgPotassium: 79mgFiber: 2gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 498IUVitamin C: 0.1mgCalcium: 25mgIron: 1mg
Diet data is mechanically calculated, so ought to solely be used as an approximation.