This web site could include affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we are able to present recipes to you. Learn my disclosure coverage.
Get able to devour the BEST ham and cheese croissant! Buttery heat croissants stuffed with a mix of melty cheeses and thinly sliced ham. These easy-to-make croissant sandwiches are excellent any time of day.
Croissants will be so versatile in recipes! I take advantage of them in each candy and savory dishes and we love croissants any means we are able to have them. Croissants with my hen salad are at all times a should! However strive them in sweeter recipes like this breakfast casserole or this bread pudding.
Ham and Cheese Breakfast Croissants
There may be simply one thing a few heat and tender croissant stuffed with melted cheese and salty ham. The mix of Gruyere and Swiss cheese is perfection! These simple ham and cheese croissants are additionally topped with butter and parmesan cheese to provide them a buttery crisp exterior. Each chunk is pure heaven!
The primary time I had a ham and cheese croissant at my favourite French bakery I used to be bought! Savory croissants are an entire new expertise, and any time I am going to a bakery, it’s the very first thing I search for. I can at all times get my repair at Starbucks as a result of they’ve a scrumptious ham and cheese croissant. In case you’re searching for extra Starbucks copycat recipes, then strive these egg bites or my model of their pink drink.
Substances You Will Want
All the pieces is simple about this ham and cheese croissant recipe, together with the substances! It solely takes a fast grocery run, and you can also make these sandwiches very quickly.
- Croissants: Retailer-bought croissants make this recipe really easy!
- Deli Ham: Thinly sliced ham is greatest. I like honey-baked ham for a bit added sweetness.
- Swiss cheese: Swiss cheese melts completely on this sandwich.
- Gruyere cheese: Including Gruyere cheese takes this sandwich to an entire new stage. It’s a fantastic mixture with the Swiss cheese.
- Butter: To brush the tops of the sandwiches with. It additionally helps the parmesan cheese to stay.
- Parmesan Cheese: Provides a salty and crispy outer crust to the croissant.
Make Ham and Cheese Croissants
I like how easy but elegant these croissant sandwiches will be. Serve them for recreation day, at bridal showers, or in the course of the holidays. They’re loopy simple to make, and everybody will devour them!
- Preheat Oven/ Put together the Pan: Preheat the oven to 350 levels Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Reduce the Croissants: Slice a slit in the midst of the croissants with sufficient room so as to add the cheese and ham.
- Add the Cheese and Ham: Stuff the croissant with a slice of ham and a slice of each Gruyere and Swiss cheese. Place them on the ready baking sheet.
- Brush With Butter: Soften the butter in a small bowl, then brush the tops of every croissant with the melted butter.
- Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese: Lastly, sprinkle parmesan cheese on the highest of every croissant earlier than baking.
- Bake: Bake for 8-10 minutes till the cheese is melted and the croissants are toasted and flaky.
Suggestions and Variations
Change up the meat or cheeses to your liking! The variations of a sizzling croissant sandwich are countless. Listed below are a couple of of my suggestions and concepts beneath.
- Meat: Strive different meat choices like turkey, bacon, or sliced hen.
- Cheese: Select any sort of cheese you want! Comparable to cheddar, fontina, and mozzarella to call a couple of. You can too pair any form of cheese and meat mixture that complement one another. For instance, prosciutto and fontina cheese can be scrumptious collectively!
- Cowl with Foil: If the tops of the croissants begin to darken too shortly, then you’ll be able to cowl the sandwiches with foil. The foil will defend the tops from darkening too quick.
Ham and cheese croissants make the very best leftovers! Merely heat them up and luxuriate in them very quickly in any respect. Observe my suggestions beneath on storing and reheating leftovers.
- Within the Fridge: Retailer leftover ham and cheese croissants in an hermetic plastic bag or container. Place within the fridge for as much as 2 days.
- To Reheat: Place the leftover croissants on a baking sheet, then reheat them within the oven at 350 levels Fahrenheit for five minutes. Alternatively, you’ll be able to reheat the croissants within the microwave for 20 seconds.
Pin this now to search out it later
Preheat the oven to 350 levels Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet pan with parchment paper.
Slice a slit in the midst of the croissants with sufficient room so as to add the cheese and ham.
Stuff the croissant with a slice of ham and a slice of each Gruyere and Swiss cheese. Place them on the ready baking sheet.
Soften the butter in a small bowl then brush the tops of every croissant with the melted butter.
Sprinkle parmesan cheese on high of every croissant.
Bake for 8-10 minutes till the cheese is melted and the croissants are toasted and flaky.
Energy: 566kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 25gFats: 40gSaturated Fats: 22gPolyunsaturated Fats: 2gMonounsaturated Fats: 12gTrans Fats: 0.3gLdl cholesterol: 125mgSodium: 910mgPotassium: 188mgFiber: 1gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 1100IUVitamin C: 0.1mgCalcium: 509mgIron: 2mg
Vitamin data is robotically calculated, so ought to solely be used as an approximation.