This web site might comprise affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we are able to present recipes to you. Learn my disclosure coverage.
All one of the best issues about Thanksgiving in slider kind! These turkey cranberry sliders are heat and buttery, made with Hawaiian rolls packed filled with turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce for the proper stability of candy and savory. A must-make with vacation leftovers!
You’ll be able to solely have so many leftover turkey steaks after Thanksgiving earlier than you begin to go loopy. So make these turkey cranberry sliders, turkey noodle soup, or turkey casserole as an alternative!
After Thanksgiving, I at all times have extra turkey available than I do know what to do with. These turkey cranberry sliders have develop into my new go-to dinner! As a result of not solely do they burn up all these Thanksgiving leftovers (cranberry sauce included), it’s an excellent straightforward dinner that my household loves. I imply, come on, you may’t go flawed with sliders. Perhaps it’s as a result of they’re bite-sized, they at all times depart me wanting extra.
These pull-apart thanksgiving sliders are made with Hawaiian rolls, piled excessive with leftover turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce, then brushed with a buttery herb topping. Pop them within the oven, after which you’ve gotten sliders which might be completely golden brown and filled with hearty taste. Belief me, you’re going to like them.
What You’ll Want for Turkey Cranberry Sliders
- Hawaiian Candy Rolls: Seize a bundle from the shop, these function the bottom for the sliders.
- Mayonnaise: Acts as a creamy unfold below all these scrumptious toppings.
- Leftover Turkey Meat: Sliced to your required thickness.
- Stuffing: Provides the proper taste and texture to the sliders.
- Cranberry Sauce: Slightly tangy, a little bit candy, that is the proper option to stability out the savory taste of those sliders.
- Melted Butter: To brush on prime of the rolls.
- Seasonings: I like so as to add a little bit garlic powder, some dried onion flakes, and Italian seasoning to the melted butter. This provides every slider a pop of additional taste.
- Turkey Gravy: (Elective) Gravy is ideal for dipping the sliders in!
Making the Sliders
These turkey cranberry sliders are tremendous straightforward to make and take half-hour from begin to end. Due to this, it’s an incredible weeknight dinner! It’s the proper option to take pleasure in all of the scrumptious flavors of Thanksgiving once more however with a enjoyable twist.
- Preheat Oven, Put together Pan: Preheat the oven to 350 levels Fahrenheit. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Minimize Rolls: Rigorously take away your complete bundle of rolls out of the bag. Conserving the buns intact, use a serrated knife to slice all 12 rolls in half so that you’ve a prime and backside piece.
- Add Mayo: Unfold the mayonnaise on the highest and backside half of the rolls.
- Place in Pan: Place the underside half of every roll into the ready baking dish.
- Add Toppings: Layer with turkey, cranberry sauce, then stuffing. Then place the highest portion of the rolls on prime of the stuffing and press barely.
- Butter Combination: Soften the butter in a microwavable dish. As soon as the butter is melted, then stir within the garlic powder, dried onion flakes, and Italian herbs.
- Brush on High: Brush the tops of the buns with the butter combination.
- Bake: Cowl with foil after which bake for 20 minutes. Take away the foil the final 5 minutes so the tops of the buns may be toasted.
- Serve: Garnish the nice and cozy sliders with recent parsley. Then serve with a aspect of heat gravy for dipping!
Methods to Change Issues Up
Turkey cranberry sliders are actually versatile! Listed here are a couple of methods you may make them your individual:
- Decide Your Protein: Not a turkey fan? Swap it out with leftover ham, roast beef, and even shredded rooster.
- Add Different Leftovers: Bought extra leftovers? Pile on some mashed potatoes or a scoop of candy potato casserole.
- Make Them Tacky: Make your sliders even higher by melting a slice of your favourite cheese on the turkey layer. Ooey-gooey goodness? Sure please!
Storing Leftover Turkey Cranberry Sliders
If these sliders don’t get devoured in a snap, right here’s how one can retailer them for later.
- Within the Fridge: Pop your turkey cranberry sliders in an hermetic container, then stick them within the fridge. They’re greatest served inside 2 days.
- Within the Freezer: For longer storage, switch your turkey cranberry sliders to a freezer bag. They’ll keep good within the freezer for as much as a month. Thaw in a single day within the freezer earlier than you reheat them to assist them retain their texture.
- To Reheat: So the sliders don’t get soggy, I like to recommend reheating them within the oven. 5 minutes or so at 350 levels Fahrenheit ought to do the trick!
Pin this now to search out it later
Preheat the oven to 350 levels Fahrenheit. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Rigorously take away your complete bundle of rolls out of the bag. Conserving the buns intact, use a serrated knife to slice all 12 rolls in half so that you’ve a prime and backside piece.
Unfold the mayonnaise on the highest and backside half of the rolls.
Place the underside half of every roll into the ready baking dish.
Layer with turkey, cranberry sauce, then stuffing. Place the highest portion of the rolls on prime of the stuffing and press barely.
Soften the butter in a microwavable dish. As soon as the butter is melted, stir within the garlic powder, dried onion flakes, and Italian herbs.
Brush the tops of the buns with the butter combination.
Cowl with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Take away the foil the final 5 minutes to toast the tops of the buns.
Garnish the nice and cozy sliders with recent parsley. Serve with a aspect of heat gravy for dipping!
Serving: 1sandwichEnergy: 180kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 10gFats: 10gSaturated Fats: 4gPolyunsaturated Fats: 3gMonounsaturated Fats: 3gTrans Fats: 0.2gLdl cholesterol: 38mgSodium: 232mgPotassium: 123mgFiber: 1gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 219IUVitamin C: 0.4mgCalcium: 18mgIron: 1mg
Vitamin data is robotically calculated, so ought to solely be used as an approximation.