This submit could include affiliate hyperlinks and Corporette® could earn commissions for purchases made by way of hyperlinks on this submit. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- The Guardian checked out “latte vogue”: a choice for dressing in “espresso shades, from beige to taupe to darker browns.”
- Enterprise Insider peeked inside the world of the “overemployed,” who usually work two or extra full-time jobs directly.
- Fortune (no paywall through MSN Information) famous that whereas employers have been reducing again on some worker advantages, extra are providing fertility, adoption, and/or parental depart advantages.
- CNN listed the very best methods to counter the dangerous results of sitting all day.
- The New York Instances explored the historical past of hormone remedy for menopause — and checked out why it isn’t supplied to extra girls.
- AP Information reported that the White Home has introduced that Jill Biden will lead a program to enhance how the federal government handles analysis into girls’s well being.
- WIRED really helpful 5 saving and budgeting apps to interchange Mint, which Intuit is shutting down on the finish of 2023.
- A narrative to share with relations this Thanksgiving: The Wall Road Journal defined how judo applications will help older people who find themselves vulnerable to falling.
- Your Chuckle of the Week comes from The New Yorker, with “Netflix Classes to Peruse for the Full Size of a Film Earlier than Falling Asleep.”
On CorporetteMoms Lately…
Did we miss something? Add ’em right here, or ship them to email@example.com. Thanks! Additionally: Are you a mother or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s information replace at CorporetteMoms.